Pornography Addiction Education for Partners is an educational course created specifically for women and men who suspect, or know, that their relationship partner is struggling with pornography addiction.
If you’re considering this pornography addiction education course, you’re probably facing one of the most challenging problems you will ever encounter: Your partner (husband, wife, girlfriend or boyfriend) is a pornography addict and you’re trying to learn more about the problem and figure out how to navigate the issue. In Pornography Addiction Education for Partners, there are 75 minutes of easy-to-digest lectures, meaning that no lecture runs more than eight minutes. As a result of taking the course, participants will begin to have a rudimentary understanding of the brain science of addiction, how to handle denials, creating and maintaining boundaries, what to do once they get into recovery and how to handle the personal emotional fallout you’re feeling. Each of the 10 main lectures includes a worksheet that can help you personalize the lecture to your specific situation.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The basics of pornography addiction, including the science and frequent causes
- The differences between addiction and recreational use of pornography
- How to handle confrontation or disclosure regarding pornography addiction
- Your role, if any, in your partner’s addiction
- The best way to move forward as a couple, and as an individual